About the Organization
Thought Industries powers the business of learning with our industry-leading learning technology. We were founded in 2014 around the core belief that online learning experiences should be modern, intuitive, engaging, and scalable. Today, our growing team builds and maintains the only learning solution with completely native tools and integrations that drive higher engagement, learner proficiency, and retention rates for our customers. Headquartered in Boston, Thought Industries has offices across North America and Europe.
Learn more about Thought Industries and schedule a one-on-one demo.
About the Platform
Today, hundreds of customers and brands use the award-winning Thought Industries platform to reach, teach, and engage their learning audiences in a variety of ways. With enterprise-level delivery and monetization tools, businesses, organizations, and associations are able to deliver engaging, fully branded learning experiences to their audiences.
The comprehensive capabilities of the Thought Industries platform enrich every aspect of online learning—surpassing the features of a typical LMS. Powerful, easy-to-use tools enable organizations to create online courses, manage online learning business, deliver validated and secure certifications, continuing education credits, vILT and events, to members, affiliates, business customers and resellers in order to get to market efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Build custom learning sites: Build mobile-friendly, responsive learning sites and landing pages easily without needing to code.
- Create courses and content: Use web-based authoring tools to create interactive, engaging online learning and training courses.
- Monetize and scale: Maximize revenue opportunities by leveraging a variety of monetization options such as direct sales or B2B licensing.
- Track, report and integrate: Get 360° insights with real-time dashboards, exportable reports, and integration of external technologies such as ecommerce, CRM, business intelligence tools and more.
For More Information
- Give and get reviews at reviewmylms.com/listing/thought-industries.
- Visit www.thoughtindustries.com.
- Contact Jesse LeFranc, Sales Engineer.
- Contact Rob Bennett, Regional Vice President, Sales.